If you're searching for quality and reputable addiction treatment for a client or patient, then you've come to the right place. We are ready to assist you around the clock.
Why Choose Our Recreate Behavioral Health Network Centers?
Recreate Behavioral Health Network recognizes the pressure placed on drug treatment professionals such as EAP’s, social workers and drug counselors. Companies look to our team to assist with the entire process, helping their employees and members receive the best possible treatment, based on their specific needs.
- We take on this responsibility at no cost to your client
- We manage the research, paperwork and all logistics surrounding placement
- Our services are driven by a personal touch and a highly experienced solutions team
Hospital Discharge Planning
Recreate Behavioral Health Network recognizes the pressure placed on hospital workers and healthcare professionals, such as clinicians, social workers and discharge planners. From communicating with insurance companies to finding the right additional treatment for patients who struggle with addiction, healthcare professionals look to our team to assist with handling the entire discharge planning process. We help their patients receive the best possible drug treatment based on their specific needs.
How it works
During the discharge planning process, a highly qualified representative manages all logistics for discharge planners, social workers and/or healthcare professionals throughout the entire process. He or she:
- Receives benefit verification
- Completes patient assessment
- Begins the pre-certification process to receive treatment authorization
- Handles all communication with the insurance company
- Chooses the proper treatment facility based on the patient’s clinical/financial needs